There are several new and updated features with Davinci Resolve 17.4, but the main ones that would like to draw your attention to are:
- (including 120Hz)
- Dropbox Integration
- Better subtitle support
Please read the full press release on the Blacmagic website for more information.
What’s new in DaVinci Resolve 17.3.2:
- Support for Blackmagic RAW SDK 2.2.
- Addressed instability issues when using the color warper.
- Addressed incorrect HDR highlight when using DaVinci Wide Gamut.
- Addressed a naming issue for recorded clips in the Fairlight timeline.
- Addressed incorrect reloading of cached audio effects on linked tracks.
- Addressed missing EQ and other automation issues in Fairlight.
- Addressed incorrect Fairlight Spaceview display for specific AMD drivers.
- Addressed potential freezes after using Fusion tracker modifiers.
- Addressed a Fusion planar transform issue on small images.
- Addressed an issue with uploads for renders on Apple Silicon systems.
- Addressed an issue with the classic stabilizer on Apple Silicon systems.
- Addressed an issue with LUT generation on Apple Silicon systems.
- Addressed out of order frames when decoding certain XAVC clips.
- Addressed an issue with importing malformed CLF LUTs.
- General performance and stability improvements.
VEGAS 19 came out in August of this year, and now we have the first update. Besides a very long list of bug fixes, the following new features have been added:
- Update to OpenVino 1.4
- Danish voice added to Text to Speech
- Added a more accurate optical flow mode for the Slow Motion FX
- Realtime Optical Flow for the Slow Motion FX